Occupational therapy is the set of procedures that help patients with physical or mental health problems by making them feel normal. Occupational therapy accommodates the patients to acquire and develop skills to perform everyday life activities.
There are specific issues of the people ranging from children to older people. The process is to assess the condition and then devise a plan to help the patients in all possible ways. We help patients with physical abilities to move better, neurological help to improve their coordination skills, and pediatric help to cope with disabilities.
Who Needs Occupational Occupational Therapy in Dubai?
We care about the people and their problems. We provide the best Occupational Therapists in UAE, from infants to adults. We help children and adults with disabilities to deal with everyday life events effectively. We apply occupational therapies respectively on the physical injuries or issues and mental health problems.
- Juvenile Rheumatoid arthritis
- Orthopedic injuries & Hand Injuries
- Post-surgical Circumstances
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina bifida
- By Birth Physical Conditions
And all other different types of physical conditions that stop a person from performing regular activities.
Mental Health Issues
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Traumatic Injuries
- Learning Problems
- Behavioral Problems
- Developmental Delays
- Traumatic Amputations
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
And many other mental health-related disabilities that cause a person to behave normally.
Our Reliable Occupational Treatment Team
We at The Small Steps have the best professional occupational therapists that deal with people with mental and physical disabilities. In these conditions, there is a need for appropriate supervision and acute care.
We have a team that performs the procedures with highly professional manners. Whether the problem is neurological or orthopedic, our diligent team follows the proper mechanism to help the patients.
Small steps provide the Occupational Therapy for Autism in Dubai, train staff to perform the tasks, and improve their coordinating skills. In addition, our team helps them perform the whole daily life activities comprising mental and physical activities to make them capable of living life better or at least manageable.
Dependable Occupational Therapy Treatment Techniques
We at Small Steps provide Occupational Therapy for Kids in Dubai, and we have developed the techniques that help the patients to get better and behave normally. There are some training and exercises that help the patients thoroughly to get back to routine life. A few of them are:
- Cognitive Behavioural Training
- Motor Skills training
- Handwriting Development
- Functional Electrical Stimulation training
- Life Skills education
- Social Skills coaching
- Hand Therapy
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy
- Sensory exercise
- Pain management training
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
We at Small Steps provide these and lots of other neuro, ortho, and children-related training and therapies to bring change.
What changes do Occupational Therapy Programs bring?
Our highly trained and well-equipped team with the proper knowledge helps the patients get back to everyday life. We make them feel that they are also a necessary part of society and can perform and live like ordinary people.
- Our team makes sure to enhance the patient’s adaptive skills and make them adapt to the conditions.
- We teach our patients real-life skills and knowledge to survive in the world.
- Addressing challenges from an injury
- Small steps induce self-confidence and make them feel independent and free.
- We assist people to get back to routine work or life after injuries or some traumatic mental health problem.
- We help our patients to meet their goals.